COVID-19 Supplies Request Form

Schools, colleges and departments may request COVID-19 related supplies for their areas from the University’s central COVID-19 supply stock using the COVID-19 Supply Request Form.  If you have any questions on the available supplies or your department’s supply needs, please contact EHSS at Before completing the form, we do ask that you review the guidelines linked below.

This form is not for student use.