Cleaning Supplies and PPE

University departments, schools and colleges may request COVID-19 related PPE and sanitizing supplies for their areas and employees from the University’s central supply.  EHSS’ COVID Supply request form is available for use in submitting supply requests.  If you have any questions, EHSS staff is available to assist.