Environmental Health and Safety Services (EHSS) offers a variety of training programs to increase awareness regarding potential workplace hazards, meet regulatory compliance requirements, and promote an overall culture of safety at the University.
Chemical Hazard Communication Training: All University employees must complete chemical hazard communication training. This training provides employees with information about hazardous chemicals and how they can actively and effectively protect themselves from chemical hazards in their work areas. Please visit My Training History webpage to view if you have completed this training.
Additional environmental, health and safety training may be required based on your department and job category:
- Training for Barnes Center – Health Center
- Training for Facilities Services
- Training for Food Services
- Training for Laboratory Personnel
- Training for Minnowbrook Conference Center Personnel
- Training for Parking Services
- Training for Public Safety
- Training for SUA
- Training for Recreational Services
To request or register for a specific health and safety training, please complete EHSS’s training request and registration form.
To request accommodations for any training offered by EHSS, please contact EHSS at 315.443.4132 or email@example.com.